Therapy can help you to take charge of your emotional health and well-being and make better life choices that grow positive self-esteem. Imagine how good you will feel when:
- You can stand up for yourself without getting angry.
- You can make decisions without second guessing yourself.
- You aren’t so sensitive to criticism.
- You can learn to say no to others when it’s appropriate.
- You can learn to place your needs first.
In therapy, you can learn life skills and self-esteem building techniques that help you ask for what you want, solve problems, make decisions, manage criticism and control your emotions. Therapy can provide you with the tools you need for better communication, clear boundaries and better emotional management skills.